On the 5th Day of Corruption, the Democrats sent to me………..5 John Brennans……….sneaking around with secret decoder rings.
Now it is time to get serious on Democratic corruption. Up to now, it has just been about whetting your appetite.
John Brennan, former head of the CIA during the Obama Administration is the Day 5 winner. He is a prime example of political corruptness.
Brennan was a career CIA official, spending 25 years in the Agency. At various times, he was a Neat East, a South Asian analyst, then Station Chief for Saudi Arabia. As well, he spent time as at the National Counterterrorism Center and then CIA Director beginning in 2013 under Obama.
It would appear that on the face of things, Brennan was a patriot and honorable man. But the evidence proves otherwise. In fact, the evidence reflects an amoral man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals.
The Real John Brennan
To understand the real John Brennan, one needs only to look at his actions.
- In 1980 during a polygraph test to join the CIA, Brennan admitted that he had voted for the “communist party” in the 1976 Presidential Election, who would have been Gus Hall.What is shocking is that Brennan was hired for the CIA after his admission, and then all of the posts that he has held since then, including as Director of the CIA.
- Brennan was an advisor for the Obama 2008 campaign when he was caught hacking into the State Department passport records. At the time, Brennan was the CEO of TAC (The Analysis Company) which provided software and services to gather information on anyone in the country.(As listed in its public press releases, “TAC helped the U.S. government assemble and analyze critical information on national security issues.)
A key witness in the case, Lt. Quarles Harris Jr, was found shot to death in front of his church. Curious……
- In 2009, Brennan falsely claimed that intelligence agencies had not missed evidence suggesting that the Underwear Bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab might blow up a U.S. airliner.
- In 2010, Brennan gave his definition of jihad – “Nor do we describe our enemy as “jihadists” or “Islamists” because jihad is a holy struggle, a legitimate tenet of Islam, meaning to purify oneself or one’s community.”
- In 2011, Brennan, then the country’s chief counterterrorism adviser, had sworn to Congress that scores of drones strikes abroad had notkilled a single noncombatant — at a time when both the president and the CIA were both receiving numerous reports of civilian collateral deaths numbering greater than 150.
- On May 7, 2012, Brennan revealed to numerous television terrorism consultants that “the U.S. and its allies had “inside control over any plot” in its efforts to thwart a May 2012 terrorism bomb plot. In other words, Brennan had let it be known that the US had successfully infiltrated the Yemen based Al Qaeda.
- In 2014, John Brennan, now the CIA director, lied that the CIA had not hacked the computers of U.S. Senate staffers investigating a CIA role in torturing detainees. His statement, “As far as the allegations of the CIA hacking into Senate computers, nothing could be further from the truth. . . . We wouldn’t do that. I mean, that’s just beyond the, you know, the scope of reason in terms of what we do.”Only after the CIA inspector general released a report on the allegations did, Brennan apologize to the senators.
- In 2016, Brennan teamed up with British and Estonian spies to try and stop Trump being elected and to get Hillary elected so he could remain Director of the CIA. This resulted in the Steele Dossier being born.So began a multi agency investigation that would spy on Trump and lead to the Mueller Investigation.
- Brennan allowed CIA personnel to leak out information derogatory to Trump and his campaign to try and influence the election for Hillary.
- In May 2017, Brennan was no longer CIA Director. He testified that he had no knowledge who had initiated the Steele Dossier being written even though former NSA Director Mike Rogers and DNI James Clapper had stated that it was started by Hillary.Brennan was also the one who provided the Dossier to Senator Harry Reid in August 2016.
- When James Comey was fired as Director of the FBI, Brennan tweeted “When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America . . . America will triumph over you.”
- John Brennan joined Democrats in condemning the House Intelligence Committee for making public the “abuse of power” and the attack on the Constitution by him and other Deep State actors.
- Brennan was an apologist for the Muslim Brotherhood. He had an intense dislike for General Michael Flynn who wanted to change the direction of US policy when dealing with Muslim countries that was done by the Obama Administration.
John Brennan, while with the CIA, ignored regulations that stated the CIA could not engage in domestic operations. Not only did he and the CIA spy on Americans, but they also conducted spy operations against the United States Senate and House.
Additionally, John Brennan took subversive actions designed to prevent Trump from being elected President, but also trying to get Trump tossed out of office after being sworn in as President.
Congratulations John Brennan! You are the 5th Day of the 12 Days of Corrupt Democratic Politicians. You are truly one despicable and evil person.
May some day it be that you are “rewarded” for your seditionist behavior against the President, the Congress, and the people of the US.