Is it time to shutter the FBI?
When a government organization becomes corrupt, it becomes nothing more than a gang with a badge, a legalized mafia, a powerful mob with the ability to drain your resources and drag you off to jail.
Is the FBI such an organization? There is mounting evidence to support this claim:
- The FBI knew about Nikolas Cruz back in September
- The FBI knew about the Orlando shooter before it happened, and did nothing
- The FBI bungled the San Bernardino shooting crime scene
- The FBI then tried to use the shooting as a pretext for pressuring Apple to put a back door into iPhones
- The FBI reportedly framed Trump advisor Michael Flynn, resulting in deputy director Andrew McCabe resigning
- FBI agents and lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page repeatedly texted messages declaring their dislike for Trump and their determination to make sure he did not get elected
- The FBI used an unverified, politically manufactured, phony dossier to obtain warrants to spy on the Trump team and then covered it up
- Fired FBI Director James Comey has been under fire for a multitude of missteps and even potential criminal behavior, including leaking classified information to friends and whitewashing the Hillary Clinton email investigation
These are just recent events. Let’s not forget what happened to Randy and Vickie Weaver.
At some point, someone *cough Sessions cough* needs to take a look at the preponderance of evidence that this purported LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY has become weaponized against the American people, and take swift and appropriate action.