It is now 16 days since the election. Frustration levels have been rising as each day has gone by. We had all been waiting for the promised Kraken.
Yesterday, the Kraken was released. During a press conference, Rudy and Sydney let loose with a lot of information. But before I go into some of the info, something should be explained.
Whether in sales or in Court, there is a similar process that is typically adhered to for a full understanding of what is happening. The process consists of 3 steps.
Step #1 is to tell the client or the jury what they are going to hear.
Step #2 is to provide the client or the jury what they need to hear.
Step #3 is to review what the client or jury was told.
Yesterday, Team Trump in the form of Rudy and Sydney engaged in Step 1. They stated:
- Claimed that a Dominion executive actually — personally — changed votes in Detroit. Have video to show it.
- Evidence of actual bribery to vote for Biden.
- Frauduently “drag and drop votes” for Biden
- 100k ballots all came in at once for Biden with none for Trump
- Trump votes were counted as only .75 of one vote. Biden was counted as 1.25 per vote.
- Voting for Trump was so heavy that it broke the planned algorithm which would have provided Biden the victory. That was why they went to such extreme measures.
- There is mathematical evidence of HUGE quantities of Trump votes being either 1) deleted entirely or 2) switched, and added, to Joe Biden’s vote count.
- There are Dominion whistleblowers that have come forward.
- WashingtonPost “fact check” hit piece on @RudyGiuliani confirms Chavez and Soros connections to leadership of Smartmatic.
- WI had ballots for which they had no ballot application.
- Up to 350% over voting in some precincts in Michigan.
- History of paying voting tabulation companies to win elections.
- They haven’t produced evidence yet because the courts won’t allow them.
- Votes were counted in Germany.
- Dems committed vast mail fraud. Chain of Custody was compromised.
- Dems did not allow for observers to watch the counting.
- There are a lot more voters than people living in many counties that Biden won overwhelmingly.
- Dominion Executives are now MIA. Their offices are being abandoned and moved.
- Giuliani says 15k of 17k provisional ballots in Pittsburgh were cast by people who were told that they had already voted by mail.
- In tribal areas, Native American nonprofits illegally offered gift cards, electronics, and other ‘prizes’ in an effort to get out the vote—for Biden.
Now, Team Trump seeks a TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) to block certification of the vote in any of the contested states.
So what does all of this mean?
When litigation is enacted, the first filing will be the Initial Complaint. The Complaint lays out the case for the Plaintiff.
The Complaint begins with a stating of the particular State or Federal Statutes that were violated. It then describes why the venue of either State or Federal is appropriate.
Next comes the Statement of Facts. (This is perhaps the most critical aspect of the Complaint.) It is here that the Complaint will survive or fail the first test.
The Statement should describe in strong detail “what happened and why.” It should present facts that support each Statutory Violation.
At the end of the Statement, there should then be a request for the Court to issue a TRO to prevent any Certification of Votes from going forward. (Hopefully, the TRO will be granted at this point.)
The Defendant has 30 days to respond to the Complaint. They will usually cite “Failure to Cite a Claim” which means that the Plaintiff has not alleged enough facts to support the Statutory Violations.
Or, the Defendant can just go for a straight up request for dismissal of the case. Then the Judge rules on this initial phase.
No matter which way it goes in this first round of Court, the results will be immediate appeals to the next higher court.
Note: This a very simplistic explanation for what is going on. Much more goes into it than this.