I surrender! I cannot win!
Back on Jun 2nd, I wrote an article “How Much More Can America Take?” The article outlined what America had been through to that day. It included as major rattling events:
- The impeachment Trial of President Trump.
- The Covid-19 outbreak.
- The shutdown of the American economy by the nation’s governors.
- Home confinement of most American citizens by those same governors.
- 40 million people out of work.
- Tens of thousands of businesses destroyed.
- The death of George Floyd in Minneapolis and the false claims of Minnie Police murdering him.
- Riots and looting in Minneapolis and other cities in the nation by the radical left.
- The loss of the Memorial Day holiday.
- Independence Day celebrations cancelled.
- Baseball, NBA and NCAA Basketball tournaments cancelled along with other sports.
This all occurred within the first 5 months of 2020, so I legitimately asked “how much more can we take?” Should have just stopped there.
On September 14, another article was written titled, “PU, Shudup, will ya? The Gods have spoken!”
In this article, I bemoaned what else had occurred since Jun 2. It included:
- A second round of many States closing back down resulting from increasing Covid infections.
- A major hurricane striking the Gulf Coast with others on the way.
- A La Nina weather pattern which will disrupt weather patterns across America.
- Devastating wildfires occurring across the entire West Coast of America. Several towns wiped out completely by fire.
- Record breaking heat waves across California.
- Extremely hazardous smoke filled skies across the Western part of the United States.
- More riots and looting/reparations from the aggrieved.
- Even crazier election season with Heels Up Harris as the “stealth” Democratic candidate for President.
- The promise of much more civil and financial instability to come.
At the end of the article, I promised to make amends to the Gods and pay my penance to them. So do so, I have delivered them baskets of fresh smoked California fruits, barbequed farm and forest animals from California farms and forests. And they have also received the best of California wine grapes with the desired smoky taste.
They were not happy with my choices apparently.
On Sep 18, the Gods decided that they would mess with me and America further. They elected to take SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to her eternal reward, wherever that may be. In return, they left us what will become the most vicious Supreme Court Nomination fight ever seen in America……..and have we seen some doozies already.
Additionally, this ensures that the 2020 election cycle just became twice as bad as what was predicted thanks to the infighting that will occur for the Ginsburg replacement. And to top that off, the legal actions, rioting and looting and the outlook for a Civil War in streets of America become even worse.
As a result, I will dispense with my customary ending and instead just climb into a dark hole and pull it in behind me. Let someone else try and please the Gods now instead.