by Rob Morse
Hate crimes pull at our heartstrings. Unfortunately, we’ve seen a growing number of well publicized hate crime hoaxes since the beginning of the Trump campaign. What those stories don’t tell us is why we see the surge of fake victims now. The motivation for false accusation isn’t new. Socialists have always been willing to lie about political conservatives. The first thing that changed is that the major media stopped reporting the news. Today, the major news media sells the socialist narrative without regard for facts. The networks lie for the socialists and the rash of hate hoaxes is the tell-tail proof of media corruption. Second, we have changed too. We spend more time watching people on our TV and phones than we spend with real people.
The media sponsored lies existed before the Trump campaign. I remember when Dan Rather and CBS News published the false reports of a derogatory military service evaluation of George W. Bush. The documents were an obvious fraud, but CBS News never felt the need to authenticate them. They ran with the story unencumbered by corroboration. CBS News hoped that their lies would stay hidden until after the election.. and they almost succeeded.
The media almost succeeded in creating several fake sexual scandals around Donald Trump, though the truth is sad enough. Gloria Allred can always procure the necessary victims when a socialist candidate needs a media attack on their political opponent. I’m saddened by what this does to real victims who want to be heard and believed.
The socialist-media collaboration succeeded in defeating Judge Roy Moore in Alabama. The charges against Judge Moore evaporated after the campaign. By then, the damage was done. The Socialists had gained another seat in the US Senate.
The surge of fake victims took off with the Trump campaign. I summarized this list from a New York Post article linked here.
- We’ve had black Baptists deface their own church and blame racist Trump supporters.
- A black college student painted anti-black graffiti on his college campus in Michigan.
- We’ve had gay Episcopalians deface their own church and blame homophobic conservatives.
- A Muslim woman in New York City falsely claim that Trump supporters tried to steal her hijab.
- An Israeli jew sent bomb threats to synagogues in the US.
- A black journalist in New York City sent threats to Jewish community centers in an attempt to frame his ex-girlfriend.
- Five black cadets posted hate speech to their own message boards at an Air Force prep school.
- A black woman in Long Island said four conservative teens cut her tires and shouted pro-trump slogans.. except the woman made it all up.
- A gay black man who once worked for the New York city council wrote anti-semitic slogans on a Brooklyn Temple. There was an outcry over anti-semitism.. but the black man is bipolar and was off his meds.
- A hundred students at a Baltimore college protested after racist graffiti appeared in the college bathroom. The graffiti was written by a biracial student.
- This past New Year’s Eve, three Savannah churches and a civil rights museum were vandalized. The man who threw bricks through the doors was black.
The fabrications continued. The media narrative against some kids from Covington High School at the March for Life was invented from the start. It was the socialist agitators who were at fault, and fortunately the truth was caught on camera.
A black-gay actor in Chicago paid two black men to attack him. The “victim”claimed the attacks were by white Trump supporters who put a noose around his neck.
A transgender activist’s house burned down two years ago. Last week the activist was arrested for arson that burned down the home he rented.
We need to get real. Socialism sells itself as a savior to the “oppressed”. Where there aren’t enough oppressed, then it fabricates them in front of the cameras. The news media is busy defending the Socialist fantasy from attack by the facts. We would not have had the Tawana Brawley scandal without the help of Al Sharpton.
In fact, it is socialists cities and states who destroy jobs and put minorities on welfare. The corrupt news media is right there with them reporting each fabricated outrage.
The antidote is to be skeptical, inquisitive and judgmental. Look past the pretty talking heads who are selling you breathless outrage. Qualify your news sources. Ask yourself if the news is consistent with what you’ve seen with your own eyes. Turn off the propagandists who betray your trust.
That is what I do time after time and day after day.
I work to bring the truth to Slowfacts because it is an honor to have earned your trust. Please share this article with a friend if you think I’ve brought you the truth. RM