Leftist online magazine Slate attempted to write a serious hit piece on President Trump the other day. Slate writer Heather Schwedel asserted that President Trump still didn’t use a computer even though we were nearly two years into the Trumpenreich. Unfortunately for Slate and Ms. Schwedel her attempt to elder shame the president only succeeded in making Slate look insanely foolish.
I’ll tell you why on today’s episode of Trigger Warning Radio.
This is why Leftists should never attempt any real journalism. They’ll only hurt themselves.
- Slate published article titled “Two Years Into His Presidency And Trump Still Doesn’t Use Computers.”
- Author Heather Schwedel mocks Trump calling out Google’s search results.
- Slate promoted the article with the most idiotic picture imaginable.
- Twitter completely destroyed Slate.
- What Slate tried to do.
- Attempt to elder shame Trump as old and out of touch.
- Also trying to portray him as stupid.
- Remember when John McCain was mocked for not typing?
- What Slate actually did.
Subscribe to The Kaiju Conservative on BitChute for more hard-hitting political commentary.