Conservative firebrand and InfoWars founder Alex Jones has been kicked off of just about every social media platform out there. The Left is doing its best to unperson Alex Jones and erase him from the Internet completely.
Twitter, however, has refused to follow the Leftist herd and ban Alex Jones. It’s admirable that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has taken a stand, but I’ll tell you why it’s not enough.
All that and more on today’s episode of Trigger Warning Radio.
- InfoWars founder Alex Jones has been banned from multiple social media platforms.
- Disqus latest platform to ban Jones.
- Twitter refused to ban Alex Jones.
- CEO Jack released statement via Twitter.
- Conservatives must get creative about their online presence.
- Relied on social media for too long.
- We used to be good at this Internet thing.
Subscribe to The Kaiju Conservative on BitChute for more hard-hitting political commentary.