Tommy Robinson was released from prison on Wednesday after his conviction was overturned by an appeals court. Robinson spent the better part of three months locked up in solitary for 23.5 hours per day simply for exercising his right to free speech. Luckily, though, Tommy Robinson was arrested in Britain. Surely the same thing couldn’t happen here in America right?
What if I told you it already had?
Find out more on today’s episode of Trigger Warning Radio.
- Tommy Robinson released from prison on Wednesday.
- Previous conviction overturned.
- Ezra Levant of Rebel.Media interviewed Robinson.
- Play excerpt from the interview.
- Robinson did not look well.
- Basically subjected to torture.
- Think Tommy Robinson can’t happen in America?
- The case of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.
- Creator of video “The Innocence of Muslims.”
- Blamed for Benghazi attack.
- Arrested for a “probation violation.”
- Numerous death threats over the years.
- Tommy & Nakoula jailed for their speech.
Subscribe to The Kaiju Conservative on BitChute for more hard-hitting political commentary.