“Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, ‘Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all the Jews. For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?’” 
AUTHOR’S NOTE — In PART II, we took a look at the Rise of Donald John Trump to the Presidency of the United States of America, how he connected with the American Electorate, and how the “experts” got it wrong, concerning his election to the Office of President of the United States of America. We also began to look at the hate, the vitriol, the verbal slather, and the belligerence of a good portion of the United States of America — especially in modern Mainstream American Media and from the American Democrat Party. In this part, we will see if there is a connection with this hate towards President Trump (in particular) and Traditional American Values (in General) and Biblical Prophecy; especially for America in these late days and late times.
What has caused the hate, the vitriol, the acidic words, the verbal assaults that the American Mainstream Media has leveled at anything and everything having to do with Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America? What is it with those who supported Hillary Rodham Clinton, 44th President of the USA, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama (Mr. Trump’s Predecessor), and Vermont Independent Senator and former Democratic Candidate for President, Mr. Bernie Sanders and their out-and-out disgust, angst, and hatred for anyone who voted Republican and Donald Trump? Is there a Biblical Answer for what we are seeing, and is this ever-opening divide between Conservative Americans and Liberals the possible catalyst that brings about the USA’s downfall (with regards to Biblical Prophecy); could there be something else to all of what we are seeing, with regards to the hate and vitriol being directed at President Trump and his supporters?
AN HISTORICAL PATTERN
What we are seeing now, between the politically Conservative and the politically Liberal, and the rioting of the left, with regards to AntiFa and other politically active groups — most of whom are opposing the 45th President of the United States of America — has been seen before throughout the major civilizations in history. A simple perusal of world history will show that even the great civilizations and empires divided over issues that we are seeing today. The Egyptian Empire, throughout its history, dealt with divisions that often saw the Upper Kingdom and the Lower Kingdom separate and fight wars against each other. The Biblical Kingdom of Israel — united under Kings Saul and David (Israel’s second and third kings, respectively) — divided due to oppression by King Solomon, David’s son, ad the promise of said continued oppression by Solomon’s son, King Rehoboam. We see similarly when we look at the Persian Empire, the Greek Civilization, Alexander’s Macedonian—Greek Empire, the Chinese and Asian civilizations, and even in the African Kingdoms of Antiquity. The Roman Republic turned Empire went through centuries of Civil Wars, only to fully and finally split in the 4th Century, A.D. The Muslim State, which was instigated and founded upon Mohammed’s teachings and life, split numerous times, insomuch that religious wars between the two main ideologies of Islam — Shia and Sunni — continue to this very day. The United states has seen division after division throughout her history. In the American Revolution, Patriots who wanted to break away from Great Britain took p arms and fought against pro-British Colonists (known as “Tories”). Thea divide was so great that Benjamin Franklin, one of America’s Founding Fathers, broke off his relationship with his son. In fact, each and every one of the pre-USA wars on North American soil dealt with brother against brother, to a lesser and larger degree.
The greatest divide, of course, came in the war between the United States and Confederate States of America, after thirteen Southeastern USA States seceded and formed their own government, first in Montgomery, Alabama; later the seat of government was moved to Richmond, Virginia. This was the closest the USA has ever come from a full and permanent split between even family members, let alone states and the country itself. This is even in the face of the Hayes—Tilden 1876 US Presidential election, and the presence of two major parties in the US Government since her founding in the 1700s, with deep divisions between both sides.
AT LEAST A RESPECT FOR GOD
One of the facts of the United States of America is that at one time in US History, people were taught to have at least a healthy respect for GOD. Early schools in the USA had, as their textbook, The Holy Bible. It was because of this, and the Bible’s being a foundational part of US Education — insomuch that prayer and daily Bible readings were conducted at every public school in the nation — that people knew to have and to give, at the very minimum, respect for and to GOD. Since the culturally redefining cases of Engel v. Vitale, Murray v. Curlett, and Abington School District v. Schempp of 1962 and 1963, we have seen the USA become more and more secular, as well as less and less respectful of GOD. We have seen television, movies, music, and theater and art dive into more and more blasphemy towards GOD. We have also seen more and more people of every age, lifestyle, stripe, and group disrespect and blaspheme GOD. In the days of The Andy Griffith Show, such was the opposite. The same can be said for many of the other television staples of the early 1960s. This respect for GOD was further mirrored in American Society at large. Since the three cases mentioned here, however, the disrespect for GOD has only grown, and grown worse as the decades have passed.
SHAME, SHAME EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME!
It should come as no surprise that the immediacy of the decisions in the three cases in the 1960s, the USA saw it’s worst school shooting in it’s history to that point, and among the worst in all of modern US History. Within just a few months of these landmark decisions, the 35th President of the United States of America, John Fitzgerald Kennedy (the youngest man and first Roman Catholic ever elected to the Office of President of the United States of America), was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. Another landmark Supreme Court Decision legalized the murder of unborn babies just a decade later (Roe v. Wade, 1973). In 1974, then-President Richard M. Nixon resigned, following The Watergate Scandal. Just a year later — despite victory being declared in 1973 — US-supported Republic of Vietnam in the South surrendered to North Vietnamese military forces, giving the United States her first outright defeat in a military conflict in her history. And the rot has continued for the USA ever since. In 1979, United States’ diplomatic and military personnel, were taken hostage by Iranian Muslim terrorists, led by Iran’s new leader, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, and held for 444 days; this was in the face of President Carter’s failed attempt at a rescue, and despite his imposition of an oil embargo upon Iran. All of these instances not only show the shame of the United States of America, but also show the evidence that the USA is on the negative side of the following…
“But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it. The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish. And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed. The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.”
Thanks to our collective disrespect and removal of GOD, Biblical Study, and Prayer from Public School and almost entirely out of the public forum, we have seen the evidence of these taking place. Case in point is the 11th September 2001 terrorist attacks: nineteen males, mostly from Saudi Arabia, and entirely Arab and Muslim in heritage and religion, not only attacked three major US buildings (destroying two of them), but for a solid week, their actions basically closed down United States’ airspace. And their influence lives on in the form of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) severely regulating and heavily restricting what can and cannot be brought into the cabin of an airliner, as well as instigating cavity and body searches of anyone and everyone entering a passenger airliner. Can we not see these nineteen as largely fulfilling, in the USA, the following…
“The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known…”
“The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them…”
Are we not also seeing the following, with regards to the recent criminal invasion “crisis” at the border, and with the soaring National Debt, which was basically doubled under President Barack Hussein Obama?
“The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.”
And do we not see similarly with regards to both the Terrorists States and our criminal invasion encouraging neighbors to the South in the following?
“Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.”
And even still further does not the following portray the USA’s practice of infanticide in the form of abortion on demand and, as well, homosexuality, among other practices?
“And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee: So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave: So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates. The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter, And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates. If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The LORD Thy God; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God. And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.”
Thanks to our collective disregard for GOD, we elected men and women to office — even the highest office of President of the United States of America — who have brought further and further; deeper and deeper; and more and more depraved shame upon this nation.
He Had No Need To Run For Office
The situation that the United States found herself in during the year 1979 is the same as she saw herself in 2016. Internationally, US Prestige was at its lowest ever. The Presidential Administrations in office in both of those years had basically wrecked the economy. Domestically, there were economic, as well as societal, issues with which the US Electorate and citizenry at large were grappling. In both years – earlier, actually – a candidate appeared who was beyond retirement age, had spent a large part of his life in the public eye, and had amassed a wealth that would have kept him comfortable for the rest of his life. In 1978 and 1979, that man was Former Governor of California and soon-to-be-President Ronald Wilson Reagan. Similarly to 2015-16, Candidate Reagan faced ten other GOP hopefuls, while is opponent – then-President James Earl “Jimmy” Carter – faced, as incumbent, only three other nomination opponents. Also, similar to 2015-16, Candidate Reagan ran on a platform of America First, even campaigning on a slogan similar to that of Candidate and President Trump’s: “Let’s make America great again.” Up to President Trump’s election in 2016, Ronald Reagan was the oldest man to be elected and re-elected president, at ages 69 and 73, respectively. President Reagan had no need to run for president, and could have ended his political life in retirement. Yet, he stood and ran for President in `79 and `80, and won in a landslide victory which, to many, was surprising. Fast forward to 2015, and Donald J. Trump — the nearly septuagenarian owner of the Trump Corporation and television personality from The Apprentice television series — announces his candidacy for the Republican Nomination for President of the United States of America on 16th June 2015. He was – at the time – above retirement age and, similarly to Ronald Reagan thirty-six years before, had no real need to run for President of the United States of America. However, according to his own words, it was his desire to see America, to make America great again. Mr. Trump also stated that he had a great family, with children and grandchildren, and no real need to run for any office of government; he did so, again, in his own words, to make the USA Great Again. In many ways almost identically to President Reagan, President Trump ran to right the wrongs of previous administrations, most particularly, the immediately previous adinistration. In this, President Reagan was amazingly successful: he is given the lion’s share of the credit for the United states’ victory over the Soviet Union in the Cold War. For President Trump, the same can be the case for him; in many ways, it’s already happening.
ATTACKED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
When we look back over three-plus years (as of this writing) since President Trump first announced, we can see that he was attacked on all sides from the very beginning (not too dissimilarly to President Reagan in 1979). Then-Candidate Trump faced twenty-two other candidates for nomination for the Republican Party. Not only did most of these announce before him, but many also attacked him throughout the primary season. From the day he announced his candidacy for the Office of President of the United States of America to this very day, Donald John Trump has been verbally and in effigy assaulted by seemingly everyone in the vast majority of the major news outlets to political opponents (as well as seemingly political allies) to pundits to commentators. The verbal assaults have been vulgar, wretched, and terribly depraved. Just over the past couple of weeks (as of this writing), Representative Maxine Waters of California’s 43rd Congressional District, and a Democrat, called for harassment and physical bullying by those of her political persuasion against Trump Administration Cabinet Members, and supporters. In fact, many liberals and Democrats have also called for violence against Trump Supporters in recent days. Though the overall comparisons aren’t even close, there is Another with whom President Trump can relate…
“And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, ‘Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?’”
“As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil. And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel. But the Pharisees said, ‘He casteth out devils through the prince of the devils.’”
“At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat. But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, ‘Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.’”
“Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.”
“Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, ‘Is not this the son of David?’ But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, ‘This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.’”
“And the Pharisees went forth, and straightway took counsel with the Herodians against him, how they might destroy him.”
We can easily see, even in these few verses (and there are many, many more) from the Gospels how Jesus the Messiah — not dissimilarly to President Trump — was verbally assaulted by his opponents. And such has been the case for anyone, whether in political office or elsewhere, who has attempted to do the right thing, to help people see the rule of law followed, and to better people’s lives after years of the opposite taking place. As such, we should not be surprised to see this assault, this hatred, this vitriol happening and coming from the opponents and opposition to President Trump. In fact, it is to be expected (especially for someone who has aligned himself with Jesus the Christ and Christians in general, as President Trump has done)…
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, ‘The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.’ But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, ‘They hated me without a cause.’”
“These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.”
Because Mr. Trump not only has taken an America-First stance, but has identified with Jesus Christ and Christians, he is being excoriated in the American Press on a daily basis. His promise-keeping (something else that incenses the Left and the American Media to no end) is simply evidence of his faith, even if his lifestyle and previous, before-election-to-president actions and living seem to detail something else. These attacks are simply evidence of Mr. Trump not only being a righteous person and allied with Jesus the Christ, but also his putting America first being the right thing to do. These attacks on him and his family, for his doing what is right in the Eyes of the LORD and of a majority of Americans, are also evidence of something else.
THE END IS NEAR???
When we take a look at Scripture, we can see that attacks like mentioned before are an indicator of something too foreboding in the offing for any society…
“And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; And he said, ‘Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways.’ And they said, ‘Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.’ And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, ‘Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.’ And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, ‘I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.’ And they said, ‘Stand back.’ And they said again, ‘This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them.’ And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.”
This isn’t the only time we see this happening in Scripture…
“And he said unto his servant, ‘Come, and let us draw near to one of these places to lodge all night, in Gibeah, or in Ramah.’ And they passed on and went their way; and the sun went down upon them when they were by Gibeah, which belongeth to Benjamin. And they turned aside thither, to go in and to lodge in Gibeah: and when he went in, he sat him down in a street of the city: for there was no man that took them into his house to lodging. And, behold, there came an old man from his work out of the field at even, which was also of mount Ephraim; and he sojourned in Gibeah: but the men of the place were Benjamites. And when he had lifted up his eyes, he saw a wayfaring man in the street of the city: and the old man said, ‘Whither goest thou? and whence comest thou?’ And he said unto him, ‘We are passing from Bethlehemjudah toward the side of mount Ephraim; from thence am I: and I went to Bethlehemjudah, but I am now going to the house of the LORD; and there is no man that receiveth me to house. Yet there is both straw and provender for our asses; and there is bread and wine also for me, and for thy handmaid, and for the young man which is with thy servants: there is no want of any thing.’ And the old man said, ‘Peace be with thee; howsoever let all thy wants lie upon me; only lodge not in the street.’ So he brought him into his house, and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet, and did eat and drink. Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, ‘Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.’ And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, ‘Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly. Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.’ But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go.”
Both of the societies about which the Scriptures above were later wiped out: the former by GOD personally; the latter was wiped out by eleven of the twelve tribes of Israel when they heard about what had happened. In fact, every society where such divisions, where such attacks upon those Government Officials who sought to preserve traditional values always led to a civil war and, eventually, a dissolution or crumbling of said society. These attacks and later divisions and civil wars have happened in every great society, and it usually begins with something along the lines of the following quote:
“‘A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury.
‘From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy—always followed by a dictatorship.
‘The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.’”
We saw this first taking place with President Lyndon Baines Johnson’s Great Society, and his War on Poverty. It was extended, by and large, through the Democrat-dominated congress and under Democrat presidents, and even a few Republicans. We saw how the homosexual movement gained steam under President Clinton, and finally saw their “marriage ‘rights’” given by Supreme Court Fiat in 2015. We have heard time and again how people — most tragically — those under and in the public assistance programs and public welfare claimed that when President Obama was elected, that they would now receive “free” commodities, from cellular phones to their utility bills to even gasoline for their cars. Under President Obama’s administrations, we saw how welfare recipients’ numbers grew…
“In reality, Americans’ economic fate is far worse than even bogus government statistics would suggest. Even more troubling is that analysts say the trends look set to accelerate as Washington, D.C., intensifies its failed efforts to supposedly achieve “victory” in the “war” while the Federal Reserve conjures ever greater quantities of currency into existence.
“Since Obama took office, 13 million more Americans have become dependent on food stamps, with the numbers now hitting a record 47 million — about a third more than when he was sworn in. In 2007, there were 26 million recipients. Spending on the scheme has more than doubled just since 2008. The explosion of the program, along with other welfare schemes, has resulted in countless commentators and critics labeling Obama ‘the Food Stamp President.’
“By 2011, Census Bureau data released last year showed that the number of Americans receiving means-tested federal welfare benefits outnumbered those with year-round full-time jobs. Almost $1 trillion annually goes to the programs, with over 100 million Americans receiving some sort of benefits — not including Social Security, Medicare, or unemployment. Under ObamaCare, with its massive subsidies even for those earning many times more income than the poverty level, dependence is expected to surge even further.”
Criminal Invasion — something that President Trump has promised to curtail, if not stop entirely — only adds to these numbers, seeing how undocumented people pay no income taxes; can sign up for welfare and public assistance; and misuse American generosity with regards to hospitals and health care. All of this — along with many on the liberal and leftist and democrat side of the aisle wanting to erode and erase the USA and her borders completely, along with the embracing of homosexual marriage and other “alternate” lifestyles by Americans at large — simply shows that we, as a nation, turn the corner and allow President Trump to do his (and His) work, or we tear ourselves apart and become yet one more refuse society on History’s compost pile and trash heap.
CONCLUSION — FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!
As has been posted in the titles of these treatises, now is the time for President Trump. Many have stated that President Trump is akin to Cyrus the Great of Persia, and such can be a good comparison. It has been the attitude that this may be America’s last, greatest chance to turn things around. For many who lived in he 1980s, and before, it can be said that the LORD has very likely pushed back his time of judgment for the USA. The 1980 election of Ronald Reagan, and his subsequent reelection, can be said to be a time as such, as has been discussed in the previous articles of this series. For many, this election of Donald John Trump can also be seen as such a time; an opportunity to turn away and turn around and turn back form the precipice of national destruction. The election of Hillary Rodham Clinton as our 45th President of the USA could have spelled doom for us as a nation. The election of a similarly thinking politician to office in 2020 and/or 2024 could spell the end. We have heard many talk of civil war coming. Nick Kangadis of MRCTV spoke eloquently when he addressed the idea of another civil war in the USA…
“I hear people on both sides gearing up, as if they’re ready for civil war; little do all of these people remember, that six hundred and twenty thousand people died during the first civil war, and that was with weapons that were way more primitive than they are now. It’s time to take a step back, and examine the gravity of the words we’re saying, and exhale. Everybody needs to relax. Somewhere along the way, we’ve forgotten how good we have it in this country. We have more freedoms than anyone in the ‘civilized’ world…in the end, people on both sides need to slow their proverbial roll. If not, it might lead us down a dangerous path; that the country we’ve all loved, for our entire lives, could be damaged beyond the point of no return.”
President Trump is here, and has been elected for a specific purpose by GOD Almighty. As Americans, we need to pray for his success, his well-being and protection, and that GOD would be able to work through him to help bring revival to this nation. As with Queen Esther of old, President Trump has been elected for such a time as this. Let us keep him in prayer, so that he will help this nation be Great Again. The alternative is both unacceptable, and unspeakable.
PRAYER — Father GOD, would you please Bless and be with President Trump, his cabinet, his family, and those who are helping him and working with them day by day? Would you bring salvation and sanctification to his political opposition? We pray this in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
1. All Scripture References, Quotes, Quotations, and Excerpts are taken from The Authorized King James Version of the English Bible. London, England, UK. First Edition 1611
2. Barjair, Mordecai. The Book of Esther. Imperial City of Shushan, Province of Shushan, Empire of the Persians. 5th Century, A.D. Ch. iv, vv. 13–14
3. Dickson, Luke. “Identity Politics and the Widening American Divide” CrossPolitic (https://crosspolitic.com), Culture; Featured Post; Politics. Moscow, Idaho, USA. Posted 2nd June 2017. Accessed 10th June 2018. Source address: https://crosspolitic.com/2791-2/
4. Tuschman, Avi. “Why Americans Are So Polarized: Education and Evolution” The Atlantic (https://www.theatlantic.com); Politics. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 by The Atlantic Monthly Group. Published 28th February 2014. Accessed 10th June 2018. Source address: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/02/why-americans-are-so-polarized-education-and-evolution/284098/
AN HISTORICAL PATTERN
1. Barelkannah, Samuel. The Book of the Judges. Jerusalem, Tribes of Benjamin, Judah, and Simeon, Land (Later, Kingdom) of Israel. 12th-11th Centuries, B.C. Ch. ix, vv. 6–22
2. Unknown. The First Book of the Kings, Commonly Called The Third Book of the Kings. Jerusalem, Tribes of Benajmin, Judah, and Simeon, Kingdom of Israel (later Kingdom of Judah); Tirzah, Shechem, and Samaria, Tribe of Ephraim Kingdom of Israel. 11th through 9th Centuries, B.C. Ch. vv. 1–20
3. Barseraiah, Ezra. The Second Book of the Chronicles. Jerusalem, Province of Judah, Empire of Persia. 5th Century, B.C. Ch. xix
4. Allen, Thomas. “Ben Franklin’s Tory Bastard” HistoryNet (http://www.historynet.com), a subsidiary of World History Group. Vienna, VA, USA. ©2018 HistoryNet. Published 15th March 2017. Accessed 26th June 2018. Source address: http://www.historynet.com/ben-franklins-tory-bastard.htm
AT LEAST A RESPECT FOR GOD
1. Robbins, John W. “Is the Bible a Textbook?” The Trinity Foundation (http://www.trinityfoundation.org). Unicoi, Tennessee, USA. ©1998-2018 The Trinity Foundation. Published June 1979. Accessed 1st July 2018. Source address: http://www.trinityfoundation.org/journal.php?id=4
2. Brother Terry. “EDUCATION IN EARLY AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS: AMERICA’S CHRISTIAN HERITAGE” Brother Terry’s Homepage! (http://www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/). Internet. n.d. Accessed 1st July 2018. Source address: http://www.angelfire.com/la2/prophet1/educationamerica.html
3. Starr, Penny. “Education Expert: Removing Bible, Prayer from Public Schools Has Caused Decline”. CNS News (https://www.cnsnews.com), a subsidiary of The Media Research Center (https://www.mrc.org/); News. Reston, VA, USA. ©1998-2018 CNSNews.com; and ©2017, Media Research Center. Published 15th August 2014. Accessed 1st July 2018. Source address: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/education-expert-removing-bible-prayer-public-schools-has-caused-decline
4. “School Prayer” AllAboutHistory (https://www.allabouthistory.org), a section of AllAboutGOD.com (https://www.allaboutgod.com). Peyton, CO, USA. ©2002-2018 AllAboutGOD.com. Accessed 6th July 2018. “The Regent’s School Prayer” (Engel v. Vitale, 1962) Source address: https://www.allabouthistory.org/school-prayer.htm
5. Ibid., “School Prayer” (Murray v. Curlett, 1963)
6. Ibid., “School Prayer & Bible Reading” (Abington Township School District v. Schempp, 1963); and “School District of Abington Township, Pennsylvania v. Schempp” Oyez (https://www.oyez.org), a free law project from Cornell University’s Legal Information Institute (LII) (https://www.law.cornell.edu/ and http://www.lawschool.cornell.edu/), Chicago-Kent College of Law (https://www.kentlaw.iit.edu/), and Justia.com (https://www.justia.com/); Cases; 1962. Mountain View, CA; Chicago, IL; and Ithaca, NY, USA. n.d. Accessed 6th July, 2018. Source address: https://www.oyez.org/cases/1962/142
SHAME, SHAME EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME!
1. The Associated Press “Beginning of an Era: The 1966 University of Texas Clock Tower Shooting” National Broadcasting Company (NBC) News (https://www.nbcnews.com), a subsidiary of The National Broadcasting Company (https://www.nbc.com/) and NBCUniversal (http://www.nbcuniversal.com/); U.S. News. New York City, NY, USA. ©2018 NBC UNIVERSAL. Published 31st July 2016. Accesed 6th July 2018. Source address: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/beginning-era-1966-university-texas-clock-tower-shooting-n620556
2. McCarthy, John. “Worst school shootings in U.S. history” Florida Today (https://www.floridatoday.com), a part of the USA Today Network (https://www.usatoday.com/); News; Crime. Melbourne, FL, USA. ©2018 www.floridatoday.com. Published 14th February 2018. Accessed 6th July 2018. Source address: https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2018/02/14/worst-school-shootings-u-s-history/338847002/
3. History.com Staff “John F. Kennedy” History (https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/john-f-kennedy), a subsidiary of A&E Networks (http://www.aenetworks.com/); Topics. New York City, NY, USA. ©2018, A&E Television Networks, LLC.. Published 2009. Accessed 6th July 2018. KENNEDY’S ROAD TO PRESIDENCY, para. 2, line 12. Source address: https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/john-f-kennedy
4. Ibid., JFK’S ASSASSINATION, para. 1, lines 4–7.
5. “Roe v. Wade” Planned Parenthood Action Fund-PPAF (https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/); Issues. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 Planned Parenthood Action Fund, Inc. Accessed 6th July 2018. Para. 1. Source address: https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/issues/abortion/roe-v-wade See also: https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/uploads/filer_public/c6/59/c65961ce-447c-48e1-b315-79bfac151e42/abortion_roe_history.pdf
6. History.com Staff. “Richard M. Nixon”, para. 1. Source address: https://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/richard-m-nixon
7. Ibid., THE WATERGATE SCANDAL AND BEYOND, para. 1.
8. Herschensohn, Bruce. “The Truth about the Vietnam War” YouTube (https://www.youtube.com), a subsidiary of Google (https://www.google.com/); Prager University Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZWlSUNDvCCS1hBiXV0zKcA). San Bruno, CA, USA. ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 23rd June 2014. Accessed 6th July 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
9. History.com Staff. “IRAN HOSTAGE CRISIS”. Source address: https://www.history.com/topics/iran-hostage-crisis
10. Ibid., THE IRAN HOSTAGE CRISIS: OPERATION EAGLE CLAW
11. Ibid., IRAN HOSTAGE CRISIS SPEECHES & AUDIO, Carter Imposes Oil Embargo During Hostage Crisis. Source address: https://www.history.com/topics/iran-hostage-crisis/speeches/carter-imposes-oil-embargo-during-hostage-crisis
12. Baramram, Moses. The Fifth Book of Moses Called “Sefer Devarim”, or “Deuteronomy”. Hebrew Encampment, Eastern Bank of the Jordan River, Middle East. 15th Century, B.C. Ch. xxviii, vv. 15–25
13. Ibid., v. 36
14. Ibid., Op. Cit.
15. Author’s Note: this author will not call people who cross the border illegally, enter the United States of America and take up illegal residence, pay no taxes, live either without documentation or with falsified documents, and get themselves on the public assistance and welfare system, “illegal immigrants” or “undocumented residence” or any other similar label or title, as the mainstream media generally labels them. In this and following treatises, these people will be called “criminal invaders”, as they seek not to add to United States’ culture or society, but to illegally reside, squat, and keep their own culture and language, and fail to assimilate into US Society and Culture at large.
17. Bryan, Bob. “Here’s how much debt the US government added under President Obama” Business Insider (http://www.businessinsider.com), a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE (http://www.axelspringer.de/en/index.html) and Insider Incorporated (http://www.thisisinsider.com/). New York City, NY, USA. ©2018 Insider Inc. Published 20th January 2017. Accessed 7th July 2018. Paras. 2–4. Source address: http://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-deficit-added-under-president-barack-obama-2017-1
18. Baramram. Sefer Devarim/Deuteronomy, ch. xxviii, vv. 43–44
19. Ibid., vv. 47–52
20. Ibid., vv. 53–63
He Had No Need To Run For Office
1. Agree Staff. “Ronald Reagan’s Classic 1980 Campaign Poster Challenges Voters, ‘Let’s Make America Great Again’” I Agree To See (https://www.iagreetosee.com), a subsidiary of Storefront Political Media (https://www.storefrontpolitical.com/). San Francisco, CA, USA. ©2016 I Agree to See. Published 30th July 2013. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.iagreetosee.com/portfolio/make-america-great-again/
2. Aneja, Arpita; and Rothman, Lily. “Eyewitness to a Landslide: Remembering Ronald Reagan’s Historic Election” Time (http://time.com), a subsidiary of Meredith Corporation (http://www.meredith.com/); History; Politics. New York City, NY, USA. ©2017 Time Inc. Published 4th November 2015. Accessed 7th July 2018. Para. 2. Source address: http://time.com/4090907/time-remembers-ronald-reagan-1980/
3. “Donald Trump Announces Presidential Campaign” YouTube; The Wall Street Journal Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7tptUDHh-RYDsdxO1-5QQ). ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 16th June 2015. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6V-e2DQW0
ATTACKED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
1. “Democrat Maxine Waters: Time to confront Trump administration” YouTube; CNN Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UcupvZG-5ko_eiXAupbDfxWw). ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 25th June 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYEDOZH29k
2. “COMPILATION: Democrats, Media Figures Glorify Violence Against Trump Supporters” YouTube; The Daily Caller Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfDdlNLRVb1h3_7Xh-WhL3w). ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 27th June 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9kyYEwg2A
3. “Tucker: Left using language of total war – and it’s scary” YouTube; Fox News Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXIJgqnII2ZOINSWNOGFThA). ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 26th June 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezYsm9L4f_k
4. “Website calls for violence against Trump supporters” YouTube; Fox Business Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCXoCcu9Rp7NPbTzIvogpZg). ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 22nd June 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE5PX68yShs
5. Baralphaeus, Levi “Matthew”, CPA. The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint Matthew. Jerusalem, Province of Judaea, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. ix, v. 11
6. Ibid., vv. 32–34
7. Ibid., ch. xii, vv. 1–2
8. Ibid., v. 14
9. Ibid., vv. 22–24
10. Bethjudah, John Mark. The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint Mark. Jerusalem, Providence of Judaea, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. iii, v. 6
11. Author’s Note: The Names of Jesus the Christ, the Messiah of Nazareth in Galilee (Yeshua Hamashiach), will be used interchangeably throughout this, and following, treatises. All of these names mean the Same and One, Jesus of Nazareth — born of the virgin Mary and adopted by her husband Joseph — the Son of GOD, who was crucified and rose again the third day.
12. Barzebedee, John “Boanerges”. The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint John. Ephesus, Province of Asia, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. xv, vv. 16–25
13. Ibid., ch. xvi, vv. 1–4
THE END IS NEAR???
1. Baramram. The First Book of Moses, Called “Bereshit”, or “Genesis”. Hebrew Encampment, Wilderness of the Sinai Peninsula, Middle East. 15th Century, B.C. Ch. xix, vv. 1–11
2. Barelkannah. Judges, ch. xix, vv. 13–25
3. Baramram. Bereshit/Genesis, ch. xix, vv. 15–30
4. Barelkannah, Judges, ch. xix, v. 27—ch. xxi, v. 4
5. Blair, Henry. “Why Democracies Fail – A Quote” TPC—The Peoples Convention (http://thepeoplesconvention.org), the work product of The People’s Convention, Inc. Sedona, AZ, USA. Posted 18th August 2011. Accessed 7th July 2018. Paras. 3–5. Source address: http://thepeoplesconvention.org/why-democracies-fail-a-quote/
6. Newman, Alex. “Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty” The New American (https://www.thenewamerican.com; Economy. Appleton, WI, USA. ©2017 The New American. Published 10th January 2014. Accessed 7th July 2018. Paras. 2–4. Source address: https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/17367-welfare-hits-record-levels-after-50-years-of-war-on-poverty
7. Berger, Judson. “Trump: Get illegal immigrants ‘OUT’ of America’s ‘front lawn’” Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com), a subsidiary of Fox Entertainment Group (https://www.21cf.com/businesses/) and 21st Century Fox, Inc. (https://www.21cf.com/); Politics; White House. ©2018 FOX News Network, LLC. Published 5th July 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Surce address: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/05/trump-get-illegal-immigrants-out-americas-front-lawn.html
8. Allahpundit. “Antifa Chants At Berkeley: ‘No Trump, No Wall, No USA At All’”. HotAir (https://hotair.com), a part of Townhall Media (http://townhallmedia.com/), and a subsidiary of Salem Media Group, Inc. (http://salemmedia.com/). Camarillo, CA, USA.. ©2018 HotAir.com. 28th August 2017. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/28/antifa-chants-berkeley-no-trump-no-wall-no-usa/
CONCLUSION — FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!
1. Burton, Tara Isabella. “The biblical story the Christian right uses to defend Trump” Vox (https://www.vox.com), a subsidiary of Vox Media Inc. (https://www.voxmedia.com) New York City, NY; and Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 Vox Media, Inc. Pubished 5th March 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/3/5/16796892/trump-cyrus-christian-right-bible-cbn-evangelical-propaganda
2. Kilgore, Ed. “Bibi and the Christian Right Agree: Trump Is the New Cyrus the Great” New York Magazine (http://nymag.com), a subsidiary of New York Media (http://mediakit.nymag.com/); Daily Intelligencer. New York City, NY, USA. ©2018, NEW YORK MEDIA LLC. Published 5th March 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/bibi-and-the-christian-right-trump-the-new-cyrus-the-great.html
3. Somer, Allison Kaplan. “Christians and Jews Now Compare Trump to Persian King Cyrus – Will He Build the Third Temple?” Haaretz Daily Newspaper (https://www.haaretz.com); Israel News. Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality, State of Israel. ©2018 Haaretz Daily Newspaper Ltd. Published 16th December 2017. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-s-compared-to-persian-king-cyrus-will-he-build-the-third-temple-1.5628538
4. Silow-Carroll, Andrew. “Who is King Cyrus, and why did Netanyahu compare him to Trump?” The Times of Israel (https://www.timesofisrael.com); Trump the Great. Jerusalem, State of Israel. ©2018 THE TIMES OF ISRAEL. Published 8th March 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. Source address: https://www.timesofisrael.com/who-is-king-cyrus-and-why-is-netanyahu-comparing-him-to-trump/
6. Kangadis, Nick. “Maxine Waters and the Left’s Anti-Civility Tour” YouTube; MRCTV Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpugeZUO4F8H7YC_H_EDirA). ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 27th June 2018. Accessed 7th July 2018. 4:59–5:27; 5:43–5:47. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adji61FzdGk&index=2&list=LLGYPrakYoXS9Ho-o2wHpCXA&t=0s
7. “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain” —Barzebedee. St. John, ch. xv. v. 16
8. “Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: ‘I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.’” —Baramoz, Isaiah. The Book of the Prophet Isaiah. Jerusalem, Tribes of Benjamin, Judah, and Simeon, Kingdom of Judah. 8th—7th Centuries, B.C. Ch. xlii, vv. 5–8
9. “For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.” —Ibid., ch. xlv, v. 4
10. “Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, ‘Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.’ Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” —Ibid., ch. xli, vv. 9–10