“Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, ‘Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all the Jews. For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?’” 
AUTHOR’S NOTE — In PART I of this series, the situation in the USA with the presidency of Barack Hussein Obama was surveyed. In this part, a look will be taken at the Rise of Donald John Trump to the Presidency of the United States of America. The hate, the vitriol, the verbal slather, and the belligerence of a good portion of the United States of America — especially in modern Mainstream American Media and from the American Democrat Party — will all (hopefully) be viewed as well.
“Donald Trump” is very likely a name many people knew long before he dove into politics. The Trump name is synonymous with wealth, luxury hotels and resorts and golf courses, and American business. He is also well-known for his moves and presence in television and entertainment, from being the once-CEO of the Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe pageant, to the famous Apprentice “Reality” Television Serials and his famous “You’re Fired!” quip and quote. How is it that this man, this media mogul, resort and hotel owner, and prescient American capitalist — with no political experience whatsoever — was able to ascend to the Office of President of the United States of America? What significance is this for the USA and, even further, is there Biblical and Prophetic significance to this and to the hate and vitriol he and his family and supporters are receiving?
Before The Presidency, In Brief
Donald Trump’s life is, very likely, very well known. Even a short perusal of his biography and profile via the Internet will reveal that he is the son of a businessman; attended and graduated from the Wharton School of Business, at the University of Pennsylvania; became a real estate and media mogul; and had two very high profile divorces. He married his current wife, the former Miss Melania Knauss of Sevnica, Slovenia (formerly part of Yugoslavia), on 22nd January 2005, with whom he has one son, Barron. He also has four children from his previous two marriages, and nine grandchildren. Mr. Trump’s professional life has been one of both success and failure: his bankruptcies were ammunition for not only his political opponents, but also have been fodder for a VERY hostile press. His successes, such as his turning a loan of one million dollars from his father into multiplied billions and the ownership of (quite literally) a business empire (along with being a very successful author, his book, The Art of the Deal, probably being his most well known and most highly successful work to date[14, have largely been ignored or whitewashed in the American Press. On a couple of previous occasions, Mr. Trump seriously considered with running for President. He was considering running as a Reform Party candidate in 2000, where he even entered the California Primary for the Reform Party and won more than 15,000 votes. His second serious foray into possibly running for president took place in 2011 where, for a time, he was the front-runner for the GOP Nomination in several media and research polls. Mr. Trump later withdrew from running, and endorsed the eventual 2012 GOP Nominee, former Massachusetts Governor, Mitt Romney.
WHAT THEY ALL MISSED; WHAT THEY’RE STILL MISSING
The Presidential Election of the United States of America in 2016 won’t be rehashed here. By the time of this writing, everyone knows what happened: Donald John Trump was elected to the Presidency of the United States of America in a decisive electoral victory: 304 to 227. So unexpected was his victory, that it has been said that Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic Party Nominee, didn’t even write nor prepare a concession speech, at least, not on the night of the election. Major news and media outlets and political “experts” were left quite speechless, with many lashing out at Mr. Trump’s voters. Cable News Network (CNN) Commentator Van Jones went so far as to label the election results a “whitelash”, a direct denigration of Mr. Trump’s supporters. The fact of this election and the matter is that President Trump did something, in this election, that no other candidate has done in recent memory, save President Reagan: he resonated with the common working man and woman, the common American in ways that are totally alien to both the elites in this country, and to the Media Elites. He spoke directly to the issues that have been plaguing the regular working American for at least eight years, if not for much, much longer. Mr. Trump spoke directly to the following:
The Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act — This crushing “tax”, as defined by a Supreme Court Decisions, which was passed into law by Congress in 2010, has seen many millions of Americans lose their health insurance plans; others seeing premiums rise to unaffordable levels. Mr. Trump spoke directly to this and promised to repeal and replace it as President.
Immigration — Mr. Trump promised to end DACA/DREAM, reform the HB-1 Visa program, and to build a border wall between the USA and Mexico.
Jobs — Despite flowery and bloated numbers, unemployment under President Obama was quite bad, bordering on horrendous. Mr. Trump promised to re-energize the economy and to bring in new obs.
The Iran Nuclear Deal and Paris Climate Accords — These two bad deals for the USA were denounced by Mr. Trump on the campaign trail, and his promise was to remove the USA from both.
Make America Great Again — Probably the slogan that triggered Democrats and their leftist and liberal supporters the most was the promise, and campaign slogan, to “Make America Great Again”, and to turn back the international embarrassments and the failing domestic policies of the past administration.
But beyond these five significant and glaring issues, Mr. Trump did more — far more to relate to the common man in the USA. He, basically, followed a passage from the Bible to the letter…
“Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.”
If anything else that Mr. Trump did, and accomplished in far greater success than even Democratic Candidate, Senator Bernie Sanders (who himself drew large and young crowds to his rallies, and was able to connect to them), it was to make himself approachable, real, and identifiable to American voters. Whereas many candidates and presidents in the past merely appeared to be so, Donald Trump actually looked and lived the part. He was shown in photographs, following campaign rallies, (albeit on his private plane) not eating expensive caviar or highly priced hors d’oeuvres…but Kentucky Fried Chicken, on a paper plate, the chicken coming out of one of KFC’s paper buckets — something average, working-class Americans do as a matter of daily life. During the campaign, Mr. Trump regularly communicated via Twitter, and still does so today, as do millions of ordinary Americans. He spoke in ways and in language — often with vulgarity — that real people and regular Americans use and in which they speak on a daily basis. He was accused numerous times of using “locker room talk”, no different from the same language of truck drivers, factory and construction workers, and coal miners (just to name a VERY few). In effect, Candidate Trump was — and still is as president — unlike no presidential candidate in modern history, save one: Ronald Wilson Reagan, in that he resonated with everyday Americans. It’s because he lived like an everyday American, spoke like an everyday American, ate like an everyday American, reached out and touched everyday Americans, and showed himself to be an everyday American (despite being a multi-billionaire business and media mogul). Even though he was maligned (and still is) for speaking of grabbing certain people by a certain area of the anatomy (in a leaked private video and conversation he was having as a private citizen at the time), and has been called every name in the book, Donald Trump was and is real, and has been viewed as real by the American Electorate. During his campaign, he regularly filled stadiums to capacity, and then some. Arenas, wherever he campaigned, were filled to overflowing, with people waiting in line for hours on end, even arriving days before and standing outside in terrible weather, in order to get into one of his rallies. And while there were riots and protests and demonstrations at these events, none of those wishing to see him ran away, turned away, or were frightened away by the opposition’s thugs and their abuse and nefarious tactics. Mr. Trump also returned fire to those in the press, and the press organizations themselves, that sought and seek to denigrate him. He spoke directly to the lack of not only legitimacy and balance, but the need for sophistication and truth at CNN, The New York Times, CBS, and other liberally leaning media outlets, even going so far as to revoke the Press Credentials of The Washington Post during the 2016 campaign. With the American Public distrust of the American Mainstream Media and Press at all time highs, this deeply endeared him and made him even more real (and likable and relatable) to American Voters. And Mr. Trump did this in a way that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party Nominee, never, ever did (and likely never could, despite her own origins and the state in which she lived much of her early political life). And this, friends, is what the media and all the “experts” still miss about President Trump. He condescends to people of low estate as a regular American, and is able, as such, to relate fare more personally to regular Americans (despite the fact that he’s rubbed shoulders with the most powerful and most highly affluent in the world, let alone the USA, and has every right to have an elitist attitude). It’s because he’s been there and done that, yet worked to rise to where he is. This is why a large percentage of Americans swept him into office, and will likely keep him there in 2020.
For he that is not against us is on our part.
Mr. Trump made another blatant promise during his campaign…
“We’re going to protect Christianity…”
The Bible has something to speak about words such as this…
“Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.”
“But Jesus said, ‘Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.’”
There is a great danger (worldly speaking, at any rate) with allying oneself to Jesus the Messiah…
“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.”
On many occasions, not only did then-candidate Trump say he’d protect Christianity, but also declared his faith in Jesus Christ and that he was a part of the Presbyterian Church We need to understand this (and Vice-President Pence also declaring his faith in Jesus Christ): anyone who allies himself or herself with Jesus the Christ and anything and everything that he stands for will be a target of his enemies (as Vice-President Pence found out via The View). We have seen this since the day that Donald Trump announced his presidency in the Summer of 2015. He has been criticized at every point, every decision, every move with regards since. Granted, this isn’t the sole indicator that one is a Christian. It is, however, indicative that following Christ will bring hate from the world…
“These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.”
Because President Trump and Vice-President Pence made a decision early on to side with Christ, to side with Christianity, and to protect it, the hate the vitriol, the angst, the backlash against his presidency, and the American Mainstream Media’s utter disgust of him has materialized, and has seemingly grown stronger in the days since his announcement of candidacy for President of the United States of America. And this hate, this anger, this seemingly relentless assault follows the classic pattern. All of this hate, vitriol, angst, and assaults upon President Trump and his family and his administration do have much to do with the direction that this country, the USA, went and how it traveled for twenty-eight years, from the time President Reagan left office. It also has much to do Biblically with what is happening at this time in the History of both the USA and the world.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: Part III of this series will take a serious and hard look at how the hate, angst, and assaults from President Trump’s political enemies, and erstwhile friends, align with Biblical prophecy for the USA and, yea, for the world. Thank you for taking the time to read this treatise! GOD Bless! —EQW
1. All Scripture References, Quotes, Quotations, and Excerpts are taken from The Authorized King James Version of the English Bible. London, England, UK. First Edition 1611
2. Barjair, Mordecai. The Book of Esther. Imperial City of Shushan, Province of Shushan, Empire of the Persians. 5th Century, A.D. Ch. iv, vv. 13–14
3. Richardson, Bradford. “Trump buys full Miss Universe ownership” The Hill (http://thehill.com), a subsidiary of Capitol Hill Publishing Corporation, and News Communications, Inc.; Blogs. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 CAPITOL HILL PUBLISHING CORP. Published 11th September 2015. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/253382-trump-buys-full-miss-universe-ownership
4. Gyens, Kelly. “The Donald hires Bill as ‘The Apprentice’”. CNN: The Cable News Network (http://www.cnn.com), a subsidiary of Turner Broadcasting System (http://www.turner.com/); Entertainment. Atlanta, GA, USA. ©2018 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. Published 16th April 2004. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/15/apprentice.finale/index.html
5. Merica, Dan. “You’re fired! Or not? How Trump gets rid of people” CNN. Published 26th July 2017. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/trump-firing-people-jeff-sessions-contrast/index.html
Before The Presidency, In Brief
1. “Donald J. Trump”. Official Website of The White House (https://www.whitehouse.gov); People. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018, WhiteHouse.gov. Accessed 6th June 2018. Para. 2, lines 1–2. Source address: https://www.whitehouse.gov/people/donald-j-trump/
2. Ibid., line 1.
3. Ibid., lines 2–4; para. 1, lines 2–4.
4. Trebay, Guy. “Melania Trump, the Silent Partner” The New York Times (www.nytimes.com); Fashion & Style. New York, NY, USA. ©2018 The New York Times Company. Published 30th September 2015. Accessed 6th June 2018. Paras. 14–18. Source address: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/01/fashion/melania-trump-the-silent-partner.html
5. Ibid., para. 23 and inset photo caption.
6. “Donald J. Trump” White House, Para. 7, line 2.
7. Ibid., lines 2–3.
8. O’Connor, Claire. “Fourth Time’s A Charm: How Donald Trump Made Bankruptcy Work For Him” Forbes (https://www.forbes.com), a subsidiary of Forbes Media LLC. (https://www.forbes.com/forbes-media/), and Integrated Whale Media Investments. New York, NY, USA. © 2018 Forbes Media LLC. Published 29th April 2011. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: https://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/04/29/fourth-times-a-charm-how-donald-trump-made-bankruptcy-work-for-him/#304b77867ffa
9. Qiu, Linda. “Yep, Donald Trump’s companies have declared bankruptcy…more than four times” PolitiFact (http://www.politifact.com), a subsidiary of The Poynter Institute for Media Studies (https://www.poynter.org/). Washington, DC; and St. Petersburg, FL, USA. ©2018, Poynter Institute. Published 21st June 2016. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/21/hillary-clinton/yep-donald-trumps-companies-have-declared-bankrupt/
10. Obeidallah, Dean. “For Trump, this time bankruptcy won’t get him out of a mess” CNN; Opinion Published 22nd January 2018. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/opinions/trump-bankruptcy-opinion-obeidallah/index.html
11. Swanson, Ana. “The myth and the reality of Donald Trump’s business empire”. The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com), a subsidiary of the WP Company LLC, and Nash Holdings LLC (http://www.nashholdingsinc.com/); The Wonk Blog. ©1996–2018 The Washington Post. Published 29th February 2016. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/29/the-myth-and-the-reality-of-donald-trumps-business-empire/?utm_term=.52a473b31b45
12. Graham, David A. “The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet” The Atlantic (https://www.theatlantic.com), a subsidiary of the Emerson Collective (http://www.emersoncollective.com/); Politics; 2016 Election. Palo Alto, CA, USA. ©2018 by The Atlantic Monthly Group. Published 23rd January 2017. Accessed 6th June 2018. Source address: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
13. “Donald J. Trump” White House, Para. 3.
15. Trebay. “Melania Trump, The Silent Partner” New York Times. Para. 2, line 1.
16. TVGuideNews. “Here’s a Timeline of Every Time Donald Trump Ran for President” TV Guide (http://www.tvguide.com), a subsidiary of NTVB Media (https://www.ntvbmedia.com/), Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) Interactive (https://www.cbsinteractive.com/), and the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) Corporation (https://www.cbscorporation.com/); Today’s News. New York, NY, USA. ©2018 CBS Interactive Inc. Published 28th July 2015. Accessed 6th June 2018. Line 2000. Source address: http://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-trump-presidential-campaign-timeline/
17. Ibid., March 2011, and April 2011.
18. Ibid., May 2011, and February 2012.
WHAT THEY ALL MISSED; WHAT THEY’RE STILL MISSING
1. Bucelato, Jason; and Leaman, Eileen J., Editors. “Official 2016 Presidential General Election Results” (PDF). Federal Election Commission (https://www.fec.gov/). Washington, DC, USA. Published December 2017. Accessed 5th June 2018. Page 5, Line 53. Source address: https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2016/federalelections2016.pdf
2. Kahn, Mattie. “Like You, Hillary Clinton Has Taken a Lotta Deep Breaths and Drunk a Lotta Wine Since the Election” Elle (https://www.elle.com), a subsidiary of Hachette Filipacchi Médias (https://www.hachette.com/en/homepage/), Lagardère Active (http://www.lagardere.com/group/home-page-site-284.html), and Hearst Communications, Inc. (http://www.hearst.com/). Paris, Ile de France, French Republic; and New York, NY, USA. ©2018 Hearst Communications, Inc. Published 10th September 2017. Accessed 7th June 2018. Para. 1, line 3—para. 3, line 3. Source address: https://www.elle.com/culture/a12211876/hillary-clinton-cbs-sunday-donald-trump-what-happened/
3. Irby, Kate; and Wire Reports. “‘This was a white lash’: How some people are feeling this morning” The News & Observer (http://www.newsobserver.com/); News; Politics; Election. Raleigh, NC, USA. ©2018 The News & Observer. Published and Updated 9th November 2016. Accessed 7th June 2018. Para. 2. Source address: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article113621218.html
4. Ryan, Josiah. “’This was a whitelash’: Van Jones’ take on the election results” CNN; Politics. Published 9th November 2016. Accessed 7th June 2018. Para. 1, line 3; para. 5, line 1. Source address: https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/van-jones-results-disappointment-cnntv/index.html
5. AUTHOR’S NOTE: Republican Strategist, Mary Matalin, even demanded a retraction of the “whitelash” comment from Jones a few days later on television. See: Haines, Tim. “Mary Matalin vs. Van Jones: Demands Jones Retract “Whitelash” Remarks” RealClearPolitics (https://www.realclearpolitics.com), a subsidiary of RealClearInvestments, and Crest Media (https://www.crest-media.com/). Chicago, IL; and Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 RealClearHoldings, LLC. Published 13th November 2016. Accessed 7th June 2017. Source Address: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/13/mary_matalin_demands_van_jones_retract_whitelash_remarks.html
6. Barnes, Robert. “Affordable Care Act survives Supreme Court challenge” Washington Post; Courts & Law. Published 25th June 2015. Accessed 7th June 2018. Source address: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/obamacare-survives-supreme-court-challenge/2015/06/25/af87608e-188a-11e5-93b7-5eddc056ad8a_story.html?utm_term=.f03aeaee9bf7
7. Levs, Josh. “What the Supreme Court ruled on health care ‘tax’” CNN; Politics. Published 5th July 2012. Accessed 7th June 2018. Para. 1. Source address: https://www.cnn.com/2012/07/05/politics/scotus-health-care-tax/index.html
8. Bethtarsus, Saul “Paul”, J.D.—Hebrew Law. The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Romans. Corinth, Province of Achaia, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. xii, v. 16.
9. Wenerd, Brendan. “The Best Reactions To Donald Trump Pictured Eating KFC Fried Chicken On His Private Plane With Knife And Fork” BroBible (https://brobible.com), a subsidiary of Uproxx Media Group (http://www.uproxxmediagroup.com/), and Uproxx (http://www.uproxx.com/); Life. Culver City, CA, USA. ©2008-2018 BROBIBLE. Published 1st August 2016. Accessed 7th June 2018. Source address: https://brobible.com/life/article/donald-trump-fried-chicken-private-plane/
10. AUTHOR’S NOTE: Then Vice-Presidential Candidate, Mike Pence, and Mr. Trump’s Running Mate (and current Vie-President) was photographed doing similarly, portrayed eating KFC on his way to a campaign rally about a week later. See: Hod, Itay. “Are Trump-Pence’s KFC Pics a Dog-Whistle to a Sexist Clinton Joke?” The Wrap (https://www.thewrap.com). Los Angeles, CA, USA. ©2018 The Wrap News Inc. Published 26th August 2016. Updated 18th September 2016. Accessed 7th June 20218. Source address: https://www.thewrap.com/are-trump-pences-kfc-pics-a-dog-whistle-to-sexist-clinton-joke/
11. Farhi, Paul. “Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’” Washington Post; Lifestyle; Style. Published 13th June 2016. Accessed 7th June 2018. Source address: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/trump-revokes-post-press-credentials-calling-the-paper-dishonest-and-phony/2016/06/13/f9a61a72-31aa-11e6-95c0-2a6873031302_story.html?utm_term=.569c311cc649
12. Bernstein, Leandra, and Sinclair Broadcast Group. “Poll: Mainstream media continues to lose the public’s trust” WJLA (http://wjla.com/), an affiliate of ABC: the American Broadcasting Company (http://abc.go.com/), a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company (https://www.disney.com/); News. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 WJLA. Published 14th February 2017. Accessed 7th June 2018. Source address: http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/main-stream-media-continue-to-lose-the-publics-trust
13. “About Hillary” The Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton (https://www.hillaryclinton.com). New York, NY, USA. ©2017 The Office of
Hillary Rodham Clinton. Accessed 7th June 2018. Paras. 2–4. Source address: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/about/
14. Ibid., paras. 8–9.
For he that is not against us is on our part.
1. Bethjudah, John Mark. The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint Mark. Jerusalem, Province of Judaea, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. ix, v. 40.
2. Ambidextrous Voter. “Donald Trump: Pledges To Protect Christianity | ‘Christianity is under Siege’ | Liberty University” YouTube (https://www.youtube.com), a subsidiary of Alphabet, Inc. (https://abc.xyz/); Ambidextrous Voter Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/Ucx_yZJwz_4K0hb50OsKkS8Q). San Bruno, CA, USA. ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 18th January 2016. Accessed 7th June 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDTvV_zwpto
3. Bethtarsus. The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Corinthians. Philippi, Province of Macedonia, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. xii, v. 3.
4. Bethjudah. St. Mark, ch. ix, vv. 39–40.
5. Jesus the Christ the Messiah of Nazareth in Galilee (Yeshua Hamashiach) asquoted by Barzebedee, John “Boanerges”. The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint John. Ephesus, Province of Asia, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. xv, vv. 18–28
6. Ambidextrous Voter. “Donald Trump: Pledges To Protect Christianity”, YouTube.
7. “Mike Pence to CUFI: I Support Israel Because I Am a Christian” CUFI: Christians United For Israel (https://www.cufi.org). San Antonio, TX, USA. ©2018 Christians United for Israel. Accessed 8th June 2018. Source address: https://www.cufi.org/mike-pence-to-cufi-i-support-israel-because-i-am-a-christian/
8. Bailey, Meghan. “‘The View’ Star Joy Behar Mocks Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian Faith” Beliefnet (http://www.beliefnet.com). Virginia Beach, VA, USA.. ©2018 Beliefnet, Inc. Accessed 8th June 2018. Source address: http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/idolchatter/2018/02/view-star-joy-behar-mocks-vice-president-mike-pences-christian-faith.html
9. “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” —Barzebedee. St. John, ch. xiii, v. 35.
10. “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” — Baralphaeus, Levi “Matthew”, CPA. The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to Saint Matthew. Jerusalem, Province of Judaea, Empire of Rome. 1st Century, A.D. Ch. v, vv. 13–16
11. Barzebedee. St. John, ch. xvi, vv. 1–3
12. AUTHOR’S NOTE: This pattern is clearly delineated and clearly seen in the following: Barhachaliah, Nehemiah. The Book of Nehemiah. Jerusalem, Province of Judah, Empire of the Persians; and Imperial City of Shushan, Province of Uvja, Empire of the Persians. 5th Century, B.C. Chs. ii, v. 10—vi, 19; xiii, 1–31