1. All Scripture References, Quotes, Quotations, and Excerpts are taken from The Authorized King James Version of the English Bible. London, England, UK. First Edition 1611
2. General Biblical Quotes, Quotations, and Excerpts appear in Bold and Italicized Blue Letters.
3. Barjair, Mordecai. The Book of Esther. Imperial City of Shushan, Province of Shushan, Empire of the Persians. 5th Century, A.D. Ch. iv, vv. 13–14
4. Bucelato, Jason; and Leaman, Eileen J., Editors. “Official 2016 Presidential General Election Results” (PDF). Federal Election Commission. Washington, DC, USA. December 2017. Accessed 5th June 2018. Page 5, Line 6. Source address: https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe2016/federalelections2016.pdf
5. McGreevy, Patrick. “Gov. Brown approves automatic voter registration for Californians.” Los Angeles Times (http://www.latimes.com); Local. Sacramento, CA, USA. ©2018, Los Angeles Times. Published 10th October 2015. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-gov-brown-on-motor-voter-bill-20150917-story.html
6. Sannchez, Tatiana. “DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law.” The Mercury News (https://www.mercurynews.com), a subsidiary of Digital First Media (http://www.digitalfirstmedia.com/), and Bay Area News Group (http://www.bayareanewsgroup.com/); News; California News. Denver, CO; and San Jose, CA, USA. ©2018 Digital First Media. Published 28th December 2016. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/28/dmv-licensed-800000-undocumented-immigrants-under-2-year-old-law/
7. Wisckol, Martin. “How voter fraud could have happened in California – but probably didn’t.” The Orange County Register (https://www.ocregister.com), a subsidiary of Digital First Media (http://www.digitalfirstmedia.com/), and Southern California News Group (http://www.socalnewsgroup.com/); News. Denver, CO; and Anaheim, CA, USA. ©2018 Digital First Media. Published 26th January 2017. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.ocregister.com/2017/01/26/how-voter-fraud-could-have-happened-in-california-but-probably-didnt/
8. Bucelato and Leaman. Federal Election Commission. Page 5, Line 53.
1. “Obama: ‘If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan’” PolitiFact (http://www.politifact.com), a subsidiary of The Poynter Institute for Media Studies (https://www.poynter.org/). Washington, DC; and St. Petersburg, FL, USA. ©2018, Poynter Institute. nd. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: http://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-care-keep/
2. McCaughey, Betsy. “Another 25 million ObamaCare victims” The New York Post (https://nypost.com); Opinion. New York, NY, USA. ©2018 NYP HOLDINGS, INC. Published 14th January 2014. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://nypost.com/2014/01/14/another-25-million-obamacare-victims/
3. Malanga, Steven. “Obama’s Biggest Failure” City Journal (https://www.city-journal.org), a publication of The Manhattan Institute (https://www.manhattan-institute.org/); Eye on the News. New York, NY, USA. ©2018 Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, Inc. Published 9th July 2016. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.city-journal.org/html/obamas-biggest-failure-14638.html
4. “How race relations have worsened under Obama” YouTube (https://www.youtube.com); FoxBusiness Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCXoCcu9Rp7NPbTzIvogpZg). Sunnyvale, CA, USA. ©2018 YouTube, LLC. Published 10th January 2017. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszCC4ZZEUs
5. Angiesta, Jennifer. “Most say race relations worsened under Obama, poll finds” Cable News Network (CNN) (https://www.cnn.com), a subsidiary of Turner Broadcasting System (http://www.turner.com/); Politics. ©2018 Cable News Network. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. Published 5th October 2016. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/index.html
6. “CNN’s ‘White Hispanic’ Label For George Zimmerman Draws Fire” HuffPost (https://www.huffingtonpost.com), a subsidiary of Oath (https://www.oath.com) and Verizon Communications (https://www.verizon.com); Latin Voices. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 Oath Inc. Published 12th July 2013. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/cnn-white-hispanic_n_3588744.html
AN INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT
1. Traub, James. “The Mess Obama Left Behind in Iraq”. Foreign Policy (http://foreignpolicy.com), published by the FP Group (https://fpgroup.foreignpolicy.com/), a subsidiary of The Slate Group (https://www.slategroup.com/), a division of The Graham Holdings Company (http://www.ghco.com); Argument. Washington, DC, USA.
ABOVE THE LAW?
1. “Obama On Executive Actions: ‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’” CBSDC (http://washington.cbslocal.com/), a subsidiary of the Columbia Broadcasting System Corporation (https://www.cbscorporation.com/); Executive Actions; President Obama. Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Published 14th January 2014. Accessed 5th June 2018. Para. 3. Source address: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/14/obama-on-executive-actions-ive-got-a-pen-and-ive-got-a-phone/
2. All non-Biblical quotes, quotations, and excerpts will appear in italicized and emboldened light purple letters.
3. Hayward, John. “18 Major Scandals in Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency” Breitbart News Network (http://www.breitbart.com); Big Government. Los Angeles, CA, USA. ©2018 Breitbart. Published 2nd January 2017. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/
4. Limbaugh, David. “Obama’s Scandal-Free Delusion” David Limbaugh (https://www.davidlimbaugh.com), a subsidiary of Regnery Publishing (https://www.regnery.com/), and Salem Media Group (http://salemmedia.com/). Washington, DC, USA. ©2018 David Limbaugh. Published 2nd March 2018. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.davidlimbaugh.com/5519/obamas-scandal-free-delusion/
A COMPLICIT “PRESS”
1. Healy, Melissa. “Clinton Defense Budget Cuts Into Troops, Ships” Los Angeles Times, ©2018 Los Angeles Times. Published 27th March 1993. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: http://articles.latimes.com/1993-03-27/news/mn-15800_1_defense-budget
THE NATIONAL SLIDE AND SET-UP
1. Bell, Griffin B. “For a One-Term, Six-Year Presidency” The New York Times (www.nytimes.com); Archives;1985; Opinion. New York, NY, USA. ©2018 The New York Times Company. Published 31st December 1985. Accessed 5th June 2018. Source address: https://www.nytimes.com/1985/12/31/opinion/for-a-one-term-six-year-presidency.html
2. Peters, Gerhard; and Woolley, John T. “Election Eve Address ‘A Vision for America’,
November 3, 1980” The American Presidency Project (http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/index.php); Ronald Reagan, XL President of the United States: 1981-1989. University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA, USA. ©1999-2018 — Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley — The American Presidency Project™. Accessed 5th June 2018. Para. 84, Line 3. Source address: http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=85199