Wednesday was almost a tragic day for the students at Dixon High School in Dixon, IL. A former student walked onto campus with a gun intent on recreating the Parkland massacre. Fortunately this attempted attack was stopped by a hero with a gun.
This incident and so many others prove we need to have a national conversation on school safety, but the Left only cares about banning guns.
I’ll tell you why in today’s episode of Trigger Warning Radio:
- At 8:00 AM Matt Milby brought a gun to Dixon High School in Dixon, IL.
- Milby had recently been expelled & returned to campus with a gun. Shades of Parkland.
- Resource Officer Mark Dallas exchanged fire with Milby.
- Milby was wounded & taken to the hospital.
- No students injured. Officer Dallas was not injured.
- Officer Dallas is a hero.
- Nothing in the Mainstream Media about the shooting.
- Once again good guy with a gun stops the bad guy with a gun.
- Remember the Maryland shooting?
- Proves that the only way to protect students is with armed guards.
- Increase SROs in schools.
- Armed guards at points of entry.
- Arm teacher volunteers.
- Teachers apply each year.
- Priority given to former LEOs & military.
- Psychological screening. Weed out any teachers w/discipline issues.
- Teachers are dispersed randomly throughout the school.
- Physical security
- Hardened doors.
- WI student invented device that secures classroom doors.
- Bulletproof glass.
- Hardened doors.
- Left refuses to have a real conversation about school safety.
- Continue to push gun control narrative.
- Not about safety, but about restricting citizen’s rights.
- Left will turn citizens into disarmed subjects who cannot resist.
- More kids will die. The Left is happy to sacrifice them.