Finally, the Republican House FISA memo has been released. Here are key points to it.
- The FISA Warrant would never have been requested without the Dossier per McCabe in a House Hearing.
- Bruce Ohr was the main go-between with the FBI and Fusion GPS. He knew it was fake and pushed it to the FBI.
- FISA Court should have been told about the Dossier, but was not.
- Active Campaign by Fusion GPS, the Clinton Campaign, and some in the FBI to derail the Trump Campaign and the Trump Presidency.
- Andrew McCabe involved up to his ears in the fraud in obtaining the warrant.
- FBI also relied upon media reporting on the Trump campaign, knowing full well that the media reporting was also based upon the Dossier.
- Application had to be certified by Director or Deputy Director of FBI.
- Application had to be approved by either Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General or Assistant Attorney General for National Security Division.
- Sally Yates, Dana Boente and Rod Rosenstein each signed one application.
- Comey signed 3 FISA warrant applications and McCabe signed one.
- The Dossier was done at the instigation of the DNC and Clinton Campaign.
- None of the Applications disclosed the Dossier or the participation of the Clinton Campaign or DNC.
- The application quotes from a Michael Isikoff article on Yahoo News referencing the Carter Page trip to the USSR. This info came from the Dossier and FBI failed to disclose this.
- Steele was terminated from his relationship with FBI after leaking to Mother Jones and other media sources, prior to some warrants being issued.
- Steele was in regular contact with Ohr, who relayed info to both Yates and Rosenstein. He advised them that Steele was anti-Trump and this was never disclose to FISA court either.
- The Ohr’s relationship with Fusion GPS and Steele was never revealed.
- Bill Priestrap revealed that the Dossier was only in its “infancy” of being verified at time of initial FISA Court submission. It was later found to be “minimally corroborated”.
- Comey, in January 2017, briefed President Trump on the “uncorroborated” and “salacious and unverified” Dossier.
- The FISA warrant referenced Papadopoulous, but there was no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulous. The Papadopoulous information triggered the Strzok investigation in Jul 2016.
- The Page/Strzok reveal extensive discussion of the investigation, leaks to the media, and the “insurance policy” discussion with McCabe.
Here are my impressions after a first reading of the memo.
- The FISA Warrants were all falsely obtained based upon applications that were fraudulent from omissions of information.
- Any information obtained from the FISA warrants are “fruit of the poisoned tree” and must be tossed out.
- General Flynn was “railroaded” into a conviction that should be tossed out.
- All people signing FISA applications and certifying them should be immediately fired and then subjected to criminal prosecution.
- The Mueller Investigation must be immediately terminated and Mueller referred for consideration of criminal charges.
- The FISA Court should be disbanded.