SPARTA REPORT ICE DEPORTATION CHALLENGE
Help President Trump to Deport All Illegal Aliens
During the 2016 Presidential Election Campaign, one of President Trump’s key “promises” was to deport all illegals back to their home countries. So far, there has been no action on this promise.
Among a group of Trump supporters, there is outrage that the illegal deportations have not been done yet. The supporters threaten to withhold their votes in the 2020 elections since they have been betrayed.
Other supporters, like me, do not believe it is possible to deport all 11 million, 20 million or even 40 million illegals that may exist in the US.
President Trump needs your help in deporting illegal aliens. He needs your plans on how to deport all illegals.
Sparta Report issues the “ICE DEPORTATION CHALLENGE”. The “Challenge” gives you the opportunity to design a comprehensive plan to deport all illegal aliens.
CHALLENGE GROUND RULES
To be effective, the Challenge must have some ground rules. They are provided here.
- All actions taken must be Constitutional and legal. They must be consistent with existing law, but recent “rulings” on the Trump Executive Orders are exempt from this requirement.
- All actions must include Due Process as required under existing law.
- Existing resources for deportation is a baseline. Plans should include how to address the lack of current resources.
- Anchor babies are legal citizens under the law. You must address this issue in some manner, especially when other family members are illegals.
- “Mixed families” of legals and illegals must be addressed.
- Costs to the economy beyond “transfer payments” to illegals must be considered. This includes purchases illegals make in the economy, work issues like job openings and who would fill them. Loss of jobs in the private sector from reduced business activity and consumer purchases, etc.
- How to find the “hidden” illegal population must be addressed. This must be a realistic plan.
- Discuss the consequences of sanctuary cities and states on your plan
- You must set goals for deportations yearly. You must also establish priorities for deportation.
- If you are counting on self-deportations, then you must explain why they would self deport. Over 65% of illegals have been here at least 10 years, and usually many more and have no “future” in the old country.
- Discuss the left’s likely reaction to your plan and hurdles that leftist judges will place in your way.
- What are the illegal immigrants going to do to resist you?
Important Information to know to develop your plan
- Criminal background checks weed out many potential candidates.
- 2 out of 3 applicants who pass the background checks fail the exam to become an agent.
- Hiring process takes at least 6 months and up to a year to bring a person on board
- ICE has about 10,000 current employees. Includes staff and attorneys. Approximately 5,000 are enforcement agents detailed to apprehension and deportation.
- There are approximately 34,000 beds available for detaining illegals.
- It can take from 30 days to many months to years to deport a single person, depends upon whether the deportation is fought in court or not.
- Under 30 day deportation scenario, no more than 400k illegals could be deported yearly.
- There are 24 ICE National Field Offices for deportation activities.
- There were 212 full time immigration judges and 233 total judges in 2015. Each judge handles on average 1400 plus cases per year.
Time to get to it
Okay Spartans………..it’s time to get cracking on your own Immigration Deportation Plan. Show the government how to deport all illegals, whether it is 11 million, 20 million or more and in a manner that will not hurt the US.